Lyles Construction Group (LCG) is one of California’s oldest and largest family and employee-owned group of construction companies with our headquarters in Fresno. LCG began operations in the oil fields of Avenal in 1945 and has grown to be a consistently ranked ENR Top 400 Contractor and the 2nd Largest Environmental Contractor in California. We pride ourselves on the highest degree of self-performance and have reached as much as 1.0-million employee field man-hours per year in 2007. Our exceptional financial strength has allowed us to offer our clients bonding capacities of $500 million per project and $1.o billion aggregate at the lowest rates in the industry. We have performed over 80 individual California Design-Build Projects totaling over $800 million. Our group wide commitment to safety has gathered industry wide recognition and in 2013, a prestigious, national first place award from AGC and an EMR 0.66.
We are a diverse group of three construction companies and one construction services company:
- American Paving Co.
- Lyles Mechanical Co.
- W. M. Lyles Co.
- Lyles Services Co.
Lyles Construction Group takes advantage of the synergy between our companies to provide an outstanding and experienced project management team that allows us to construct the most unique and challenging projects:
- Pipeline construction
- Water and wastewater treatment plants
- Water pumping stations
- Hydroelectric, cogeneration, and solar generation plants
- Groundwater storage
- Industrial refining plants
- Road and bridge construction, including seismic retrofitting
- Grading and site preparation
- Asphalt profile grinding and pulverizing
- Concrete flatwork
- Power and communications distribution
- Public and private utilities
- Irrigation and canal work
- Utility, process, hydronic, and site piping
- HVAC mechanical
- Boiler installation and maintenance
- Medical gas and certified systems
- Chiller and boiler installation
- Central plant construction